Fifty years after the defeat of Hitler's regime, anti-Semitism and Holocaust apologia are proliferating throughout America and the world at large, feeding off the bigotry and fears of our insecure times. As an outraged rebuttal to agenda-driven Holocaust revisionism, ParaScope presents this pictorial archive documenting the genocidal mass murder and acts of depravity carried out by Nazi Germany during World War II. The images presented here are extremely graphic and disturbing, but it is vital that we remember the past, lest through negligence of action we allow such horrors to be perpetrated again. Children should view this page with the guidance of an adult guardian.
1. Mass execution of Jews in the Nazi-occupied Soviet Union.
2. Jews stripped naked before being murdered.
3. Mass execution of Jews in Nazi-occupied Ukraine.
4. Mass execution of Jews from the Mizocz ghetto.
5. Jewish women, some holding infants, await their execution.
6. German police lead a group of Poles to their execution site.
7. Mass execution of civilians in German-occupied eastern territories.
8. German police and Ukrainian collaborators supervise mass execution of Jewish women.
9. German soldiers execute a group of Soviet civilians.
10. Jewish men are forced to dig their own graves before execution by the Waffen-SS.
11. A woman about to be executed in the Belzec concentration camp.
12. Prisoners from the Buchenwald concentration camp await execution.
13. Jews on their way to Babi Yar pass corpses lying on the street.
14. A prisoner in civilian clothes awaits execution near Buchenwald.
1. A mass grave at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp.
2. Corpses of women piled up on the floor of Blok 11 at Auschwitz.
3. Corpses of Auschwitz prisoners in Blok 11 of the main camp.
4. Corpses in the Woebbelin concentration camp.
5. Scores of dead bodies in a barracks at the Nordhausen concentration camp.
6. Prisoners' corpses from the Nordhausen concentration camp lying in a mass grave.
7. Survivors count the corpses of prisoners killed in the Mauthausen concentration camp.
8. Gen. Dwight Eisenhower and other officers view the bodies of executed prisoners.
9. Prisoners' bodies laid out in a mass grave.
10. American troops look on as Germans exhume corpses from a mass grave.
11. An American soldier stands above the corpses of children in a mass grave.
12. American soldiers walk past rows of corpses removed from a barracks.
13. Two survivors lie among corpses at the Nordhausen concentration camp.
14. An SS officer Eichelsdoerfer stands among the corpses of prisoners killed in his camp.
15. Railway cars loaded with the corpses of prisoners who died on route to Dachau.
16. U.S. troops watch a passing cart laden with corpses leave Dachau.
17. The shrunken head of a prisoner, discovered at the Buchenwald camp.
1. Scenes of horror from Nazi concentration camps, which hosted barbaric medical experiments.
2. Children subjected to medical experiments in Auschwitz.
3. High-altitude medical experiments in Dachau.
4. Prisoner subjected to low pressure experimentation.
5. Low pressure experimentation at the Dachau concentration camp.
6. Prisoner submerged in a tank filled with cold water.
7. Victim of medical experiments at Auschwitz.
8. Polish survivor Jadwiga Dzido shows her scarred leg to the Nuremberg court.
9. Jars containing human organs removed from prisoners at Buchenwald.
1. A group of Jewish men await death in a gas van at Chelmno.
2. Scene of horror at the extermination camp of Maidanek.
3. View of the entrance to the main camp of Auschwitz.
4. The plan of the gas chamber of Krema II in Auschwitz.
5. A warehouse filled with containers of Zyklon B poison gas pellets.
6. A door to a gas chamber in Auschwitz.
7. The rear side of a gas chamber at the Majdanek camp in Poland.
8. View of the Auschwitz' double, electrified barbed wire fence and barracks.
9. View of the execution wall next to Block 11 in the Auschwitz I camp.
10. Two unenclosed crematory ovens at the Stutthof concentration camp.
11. Crematoria ovens in the Buchenwald concentration camp.
12. Crematorium furnaces in the Gusen concentration camp.
13. Two ovens inside the crematorium at the Dachau concentration camp.
14. The furnaces of Krema II in Auschwitz.
15. An overview of Krema IV in Auschwitz.
16. A crematoria oven in the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp.
17. One of the cremation pits used to burn the victims of Auschwitz.
1. A report from Himmler to Hitler tallying the executions of 363,211 Jews.
2. Map detailing the murder of Jews in the Nazi-occupied Baltic states.
3. Authorization to transport materials for the "resettlement of Jews."
4. Inventory for the underground floor of Krema III in Auschwitz.
5. Letter specifying the cremating capacity of Auschwitz crematoriums as 4,756 per 24 working hours.
For More Information See:
The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
The Nizkor Project
The Holocaust History Project
Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership